The AutoMate Express Nucleic Acid Extraction System is an easy-to-use benchtop instrument that enables hands-free automation of the nucleic acid extraction process for contaminant and impurity testing. The instrument uses the established PrepSEQ nucleic acid extraction chemistry for quantitative recovery of DNA and RNA from diverse samples types, including cell culture, raw material (i.e., serum), and in-process downstream purification samples such as column purification or bulk drug substance (BDS) samples.
Features of the AutoMate Express Nucleic Acid Extraction System include:
• Time-saving, cost-effective DNA extraction for mycoplasma, MMV, and vesivirus
• Reproducible recovery of DNA from complex samples
• Out-of-the-box automation with prefilled PrepSEQ Express cartridges and ready-to-run protocols
• Closed system minimizes the risk of contamination
• Ideal for in-process testing of contaminants